Monday, February 3, 2020

[Jan 2020] Day 05: Woollim Building and Golden Child 1st Concert Future and Past Day 2 Venue Festivities

Sunday, January 19th, 2020 kicks off the second and final day of Golden Child's first solo concert Future And Past! I blogged about ticketing here and my venue festivities from Day 1 here. To start off today, I met my two new Goldenness friends for another visit to the Woollim Building. Since I forgot to explore the area and try to find the new Woollim Building the first time, I figured I could do that this time.

This time we had a perfect view of NIT Coffee with no cars parked out front.
Outside of the Woollim Building was a wreath for X1. Also I've been using the light stick pouch all day, and placing the drawstring pouch inside to use later, both of which have been so handy.
The three of us then had lunch to fuel ourselves for the long day ahead of us ( which I'm really glad I got to eat again because I miss Dongwoo's restaurant so much). Afterwards we headed back to Blue Square, the concert venue. We collected our hard copy tickets at the box office which opened at 3PM. Here is my ticket which I got during pre-sale: B 89, or B(omin) 89; it was perfect!
We went around the venue again collecting freebies. Some fanpages gave out the same items as the previous day, while others had a different design today. Also I found the box of Jaehyun cup sleeves, and picked up a few more^^ Some Goldenness were so friendly and even walked up to other fans passing out goodies. Here is my collection from Day 2. The banner at the bottom is the one that was passed out in the concert.
I had wanted to buy season's greetings from fansites as well (especially since Woollim didn't sell any for 2020...) but I only saw one Daeyeol site selling one, and by the time I went back, it was gone. And while planning my trip, I had no intention of buying slogans as I don't really hang them up. But somehow I couldn't resist buying these five slogan sets! I shocked myself even more by buying member sets that aren't my biases (my three biases are Bomin, Jibeom, and Jaehyun); I just bought the slogans I thought were most pretty and completely forgot they come with additional goodies; I should've bought more!
Here are all of the slogan sets I bought.

Pisces 2019 Cheering Kit (Holographic Slogan)

Pisces Cheering Kit (Reflective Slogan)

hisnametag Fourth Cheering Slogan

Bominate 2019 Japan Limited Kit

re:appear First Cheering Slogan

I'll write about my concert experience in the next post.

Afterwards my newly found Goldenness friends and I had a fried chicken dinner in spirit of Joochan. It was so fun to meet international Goldenness, reminisce over the concert, and talk about our original and current biases. I never realized part of the fun of these events is meeting other fans and fangirling together!

No comments:

Post a Comment