Sunday, January 5, 2020

[Jan 2020] Introduction: Long-Awaited Seoul Trip

The first and last time I was in Korea was in the summer of 2014. So much has happened since then;  in Seoul, the Woollim building and NIT Coffee were built, NIT Coffee closed, Dongwoo's restaurant closed (not to mention this being my favorite restaurant in the world), etc. In terms of Woollim, Infinite now has labelmates Lovelyz, Golden Child, and Rocket Punch. In terms of myself, I'm now not just an Inspirit, but a Woollim stan. And now I am going back to Korea later this month for Golden Child's first solo concert Future and Past! I have been waiting for Golden Child's first concert for a long time, and am so thankful to revive this blog because of this.

This upcoming series of posts will outline the days of my trip. Since I tackled many tourist sites during my time in 2014, this trip can focus more so on being a Woollim stan!

Please excuse the messiness of these posts - within each post it'll be disorganized with word vomit and photo dumps; I plan to organize them once I'm back from my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment